330 gallon 10+ year dream tank!

i don't see furnace ,help keep water warm in winter ;)
just watch for salt spray ,and future corrosion on intake:)
 
You could borrow it sure, might take me a minute or two to take it off it's cabinet mount. It wouldn't be pretty but it would work
Haha it’s all good :) I have a 300gpd RODI.


i don't see furnace ,help keep water warm in winter ;)
just watch for salt spray ,and future corrosion on intake:)
it’s about 1 and a half feet, maybe 2 ft , away from the furnace, same with the frag tank. Lol
 
Haha it’s all good :) I have a 300gpd RODI.



it’s about 1 and a half feet, maybe 2 ft , away from the furnace, same with the frag tank. Lol

Okay right on, mines only 180GPD

And being that close I would definitely be concerned about salt water and the furnace
 

Attachments

  • 886B2A82-9957-4D76-9FB4-60F0E51261C0.jpeg
    886B2A82-9957-4D76-9FB4-60F0E51261C0.jpeg
    176.4 KB · Views: 141
  • DA508624-C1C1-4C8F-BC71-BC6C51809389.jpeg
    DA508624-C1C1-4C8F-BC71-BC6C51809389.jpeg
    148.8 KB · Views: 136
  • C328320F-FE4C-49C0-A491-41C789749974.jpeg
    C328320F-FE4C-49C0-A491-41C789749974.jpeg
    170.6 KB · Views: 135
that is pretty close,exhaust fan,air drier in said area??
 
Picture from the doorway next to the tank towards the furnace and wall behind it?
 
Frag tank is fully running, salinity at 1.025, temp at 79F.

using 2 orphek OR blue plus bars, and 2 T5 retro fit kits!

Oh, and for every one thinking there would be leaks, there’s not a single leak on the frag tank side of the system!

53535F4B-8275-4918-B3DF-4852460C81DD.jpeg E89089BD-1F39-4A78-AD6D-573972777847.jpeg
well done - I am envious!
 
QT tank one is all set up, 2 and 3 are filling, and all the equipment is being cleaned to put on the new tank. My wife will sure be happy when all the fish stuff is out of her space.
Tomorrow is the big day, will post pictures when I’m done!
 

Attachments

  • 267A6873-DA05-487D-8E15-7D40E257286E.jpeg
    267A6873-DA05-487D-8E15-7D40E257286E.jpeg
    141.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 8321CFEC-5397-4381-8903-C3B013CC568D.jpeg
    8321CFEC-5397-4381-8903-C3B013CC568D.jpeg
    220.8 KB · Views: 96
I really suck with the camera, but there’s the coral haul from today. And my retirement plan (yellow tangs)
 

Attachments

  • FFC3C3ED-72E4-4811-8386-FE5A296C90A3.jpeg
    FFC3C3ED-72E4-4811-8386-FE5A296C90A3.jpeg
    191.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 4CB20DF4-7DC3-42E0-BCAE-0DEC332153CA.jpeg
    4CB20DF4-7DC3-42E0-BCAE-0DEC332153CA.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 92
  • 86AE20E6-9027-4871-937A-6E61836B5850.jpeg
    86AE20E6-9027-4871-937A-6E61836B5850.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 92
  • 3BBFB242-454A-4157-9C43-2F12E30D63AF.jpeg
    3BBFB242-454A-4157-9C43-2F12E30D63AF.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 107
And the beast is filling! I scaped with the sand and rock then put the RO line directly in. Keep in mine, I have another 150 lbs of live rock from that tank shut down as well
 

Attachments

  • 6B120BC1-6639-426C-BF6C-E95BDAB22437.jpeg
    6B120BC1-6639-426C-BF6C-E95BDAB22437.jpeg
    187.7 KB · Views: 111
  • 522046F8-0291-47B7-8054-814435ECDF6A.jpeg
    522046F8-0291-47B7-8054-814435ECDF6A.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 104
  • 93CA234E-C7DB-495A-862B-7CC572475541.jpeg
    93CA234E-C7DB-495A-862B-7CC572475541.jpeg
    169.7 KB · Views: 110
Got the lights hung today, waiting on another ghl to fill in that gap.
Also found out Mp40s will NOT work on 3/4 inch glass, so on the hunt for another pair of gyres.
 

Attachments

  • 9E271A49-9B76-4893-B9D9-6AA506841908.jpeg
    9E271A49-9B76-4893-B9D9-6AA506841908.jpeg
    165.3 KB · Views: 120

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top