• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3D printed fish and invert guard for AI Nero 5

The rear guard affected the flow on the Nero 5. My LFS increased it by about 20% to compensate. He measured the flow holding his hand in the tank right in front of the Nero 5.
 
The rear guard affected the flow on the Nero 5. My LFS increased it by about 20% to compensate. He measured the flow holding his hand in the tank right in front of the Nero 5.
Oooh, so he just upped it in the myAI app. I follow now. Unfortunately, my SLW20s are already running at max, and are barely enough, so I may have to just nix the guards.
 
I designed this guard after seeing reports of fish death and damage. I can print these in Reef Safe black ABS. Shipping from Canada is a bit expensive but ideally it's $20 USD for one shipped to the US, and $5 USD for each additional guard.

PM me if you are interested!
20190804_131509.jpeg
20190804_131518.jpeg
20190804_131553.jpeg
Can I order from you ?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top