$50,000 tank giveaway! Disappointed!!

Yeah, it's gotten progressively worse. Now that more and more people are ditching lan lines... I forget which news outlet said it, but the following trend is showing by 2020 7-8/10 calls will be robo calls.
I don’t doubt it. My favorite is the IRS of India. I can settle right there on the phone with them for only $5,000 via credit or debit card!

It’s funny though... they know where I live and I was unaware that my UNGODLY amount I pay in taxes was insufficient...
 
The live stuff is kind of a pain but when i wone the next morning a my girlfriends face was under a 1400 tank on facebook i qas pretty stoked
 
I get robo calls all the time for car warranties. I tell them I ride a huffy and they hang up. Lol. But at that specific time and date, I'll take the risk. The point of the call IMO is the wow factor, getting people to watch, etc. It was fun and exciting which I think is great for everyone willing to participate. If you dont want to then that's fine too.

Yep, I understand! I actually had no idea there was going to be a phone call though. I completely missed the memo and it was something I learned like 2 days late.

So I never had a chance haha. It's okay though, no biggie.
 
I love robots calls for one reason. I push 1 to speak to a representative. Oh what fun can be had from speaking to a representative. It's a good call when they hang up first ;)
Answer and give the phone to a toddler
 
When people give prizes or money away, they can do it however way they please.
Now if I had 50k to give, I would at least make someone dress up as a mermaid and dance around a large anemone.:D
 
When people give prizes or money away, they can do it however way they please.
Now if I had 50k to give, I would at least make someone dress up as a mermaid and dance around a large anemone.:D
How much do you have? I'm tank shopping:p
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top