70gal bullet proof bank wall acrylic beast

Where did you get the 45's that you are using for your flow direction on the end of closed loop? They are clean looking
Thank you! I warmed the end with a air gun and then used a vise gently squeez the ends and then dipped the 45's in cold water.
 
IMG_3065.jpg
 
Blue Jeans favia which came from Chris at Reef Koi last year.

IMG_3074.jpg
 
Hey I reef in an apartment too. I figured out though that there is a nozzle u can buy on amazon that will screw into really any sink that allows me to use an rodi. It's nice because I can leave it screwed into sink and just pull this little switch to switch between rodi and sink. Beats haulin buckets to fish store
 
I thought about that but Im always at the LFS cutting up!..LOL..So when Im there I grab a bucket of water. Once I get a house I'll be able to do it all. But Im OK with it for now.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top