95% Water Change? Check out the video!

really? do you know any places that actually do that? i would love to use natural sea water in my tank even if i have to have it delivered?

also quick question to everyone!

i have a 29 gallon biocube
im working on having a heavy bio load so im in the habit of doing 5 gallon water changes 2-3 times a week, my parameters are always perfect its pretty sweet doesnt take too much time
my only question is how long is seawater or even r.o okay to sit in a close 5gallon container? id rather buy my water once a week instead of driving twice.

Im not sure of the name of the company but one of my LFS have it trucked in from California in a big tanker.
 
I collected this and dumped them in my reef yesterday as I do all summer. This is a video so tap it twice.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top