• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

A.I. HYDRA Single Arm Mounts FS (Red Sea Style)

How did you get these to clip on to a regular tank? What hardware did you buy? I have 3 of them and was going to junk them because I can’t get them on my new non Red Sea tank
I have an old 125g 6ft with a lip. They just barely squeezed on the lips on either sides, wouldnt go over the lip along the back.

I didnt realize when j took the mounts and lights from another user here that they were red sea "rimless" if u will style. I have since built a custom canopy and have no need for the mounts anymore.

Sadly I have handled them a few times since i took them off and a piece of the finish from the inside of one of the mounts has chipped off. Nothing a little sand paper and spray paint wont fix.

About the size of the tip of my thumb.
15470861652315479491829735884777.jpg


Guess I can drop them to $70.. but that's it. If I cant get 70 for both of these I'm keeping them for possible upgrades in the future.
 
Interested but in Miami. Do they both extend out the same length. The picture is skewed. I need an additional on that matches the ones I got with my Red Sea 350
d886bcb2f1694831103847b31b8e74d7.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top