Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I was thinking dumb ball.. so doesn't feel badahah I am stupid its okay
Correct!jump ball
stumped me tooI was thinking dumb ball.. so doesn't feel bad
I try my best to convince everybody I'm stupid. That way, their expectations are low and I'm always overachieving! That's right. Set your standards low in life and you'll never be a failure! Yayyyyyy!!!ahah I am stupid its okay
thank you for the life tips.. Def will try this one outI try my best to convince everybody I'm stupid. That way, their expectations are low and I'm always overachieving! That's right. Set your standards low in life and you'll never be a failure! Yayyyyyy!!!
Also, remember that trying is the first step in failing. If you never try, then you'll never fail!thank you for the life tips.. Def will try this one out

