Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Vodka chaser? Doesn't sound like it would mix well with Sam. Sam seems to be a better pair for whiskey.sam adams with vodka chaser
Oh no! Sorry to hear that! What kind of soup are we talking though?Cold medicine and soup
Broc cheddarOh no! Sorry to hear that! What kind of soup are we talking though?
depends on the day - I do both!Vodka chaser? Doesn't sound like it would mix well with Sam. Sam seems to be a better pair for whiskey.
Not bad! I'm more of a tortilla soup guy myself. There's a restaurant here in Houston called Guadalajara that has a roasted poblano soup and it's eyes-rolling-back-in-your-head divine. I'm not a big soup guy but i order that one almost every time!Broc cheddar
It's warming up so vodka seems a little more appropriate. Whiskey seems like a winter time liquor. I'm more of a beer drinker myself.depends on the day - I do both!
I wanted sloppy Joe's but was out voted. I hate it here lolNot bad! I'm more of a tortilla soup guy myself. There's a restaurant here in Houston called Guadalajara that has a roasted poblano soup and it's eyes-rolling-back-in-your-head divine. I'm not a big soup guy but i order that one almost every time!
you should talk to them and pack it inside our orders!!Not bad! I'm more of a tortilla soup guy myself. There's a restaurant here in Houston called Guadalajara that has a roasted poblano soup and it's eyes-rolling-back-in-your-head divine. I'm not a big soup guy but i order that one almost every time!

