Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My wife and I eat different stuff all the time!That's my problem it isn't happening right now ughhh
Chianti, anyone?Crossing over to silence of the lambs here lol
I watched that the other night because I haven't seen it in forever. Such a good movie! Plus, a young Jodie Foster is always nice to see.Crossing over to silence of the lambs here lol
Saw Hannibal too, that was a little bit raw, not a fan of Julianne Moore but she looked really good in that black dressI watched that the other night because I haven't seen it in forever. Such a good movie! Plus, a young Jodie Foster is always nice to see.

They have that one on HBO too but I wasn't sure if it was worth a watch. Do you recommend it?Saw Hannibal too, that was a little bit raw, not a fan of Julianne Moore but she looked really good in that black dress![]()
Not as good as the first one, IMO, but it still worth a watch... It is pretty gore though, I'm sure back when it came out it was mortifying... Nowadays, well, we have seen worse, but still... I like it that it shows a lot more of Sir Anthony Hopkins, him being the main character and not a side piece like the 1st one...They have that one on HBO too but I wasn't sure if it was worth a watch. Do you recommend it?
I stumbled upon History Of The World Part 2 earlier. It's premiering on Hulu now. Very funny show! Any new material from Mel Brooks is an embarrassment of riches!
I love it! I don't have a big pit like that, but what I do is use my propane grill with a cast iron vegi tray on the bottom. Fill it up with wood chips then cook the meat on the top shelf above it. It smokes will grilling, and you're mostly using the lit embers for heat instead of just the gas. It's a handy little trick!Ismoke everything on a Texas Pit BBQ - straight from TEXAS!! (900+ lb grill)
![]()

