AFTER SALE - 50% OFF| All Remaining Corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Crossing over to silence of the lambs here lol
Chianti, anyone?

silence-of-the-lambs-anthony-hopkins.gif
 
I watched that the other night because I haven't seen it in forever. Such a good movie! Plus, a young Jodie Foster is always nice to see.
Saw Hannibal too, that was a little bit raw, not a fan of Julianne Moore but she looked really good in that black dress ;)
 
Saw Hannibal too, that was a little bit raw, not a fan of Julianne Moore but she looked really good in that black dress ;)
They have that one on HBO too but I wasn't sure if it was worth a watch. Do you recommend it?

I stumbled upon History Of The World Part 2 earlier. It's premiering on Hulu now. Very funny show! Any new material from Mel Brooks is an embarrassment of riches!
 
They have that one on HBO too but I wasn't sure if it was worth a watch. Do you recommend it?

I stumbled upon History Of The World Part 2 earlier. It's premiering on Hulu now. Very funny show! Any new material from Mel Brooks is an embarrassment of riches!
Not as good as the first one, IMO, but it still worth a watch... It is pretty gore though, I'm sure back when it came out it was mortifying... Nowadays, well, we have seen worse, but still... I like it that it shows a lot more of Sir Anthony Hopkins, him being the main character and not a side piece like the 1st one...

Funny you mentioned History of the World Part II. I saw the original growing up as a kid and thought it was funny. Saw it again today, not so much... Now I need to watch the show, see if I like it... To me is Hit or Miss with Mel Brooks...
 
Ismoke everything on a Texas Pit BBQ - straight from TEXAS!! (900+ lb grill)
20230211_212358601_iOS.jpg
I love it! I don't have a big pit like that, but what I do is use my propane grill with a cast iron vegi tray on the bottom. Fill it up with wood chips then cook the meat on the top shelf above it. It smokes will grilling, and you're mostly using the lit embers for heat instead of just the gas. It's a handy little trick!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top