AFTER SALE - 50% OFF| All Remaining Corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I love it! I don't have a big pit like that, but what I do is use my propane grill with a cast iron vegi tray on the bottom. Fill it up with wood chips then cook the meat on the top shelf above it. It smokes will grilling, and you're mostly using the lit embers for heat instead of just the gas. It's a handy little trick!
I started that way 15 years ago. Finally got a real pit in 2020
 
Not as good as the first one, IMO, but it still worth a watch... It is pretty gore though, I'm sure back when it came out it was mortifying... Nowadays, well, we have seen worse, but still... I like it that it shows a lot more of Sir Anthony Hopkins, him being the main character and not a side piece like the 1st one...

Funny you mentioned History of the World Part II. I saw the original growing up as a kid and thought it was funny. Saw it again today, not so much... Now I need to watch the show, see if I like it... To me is Hit or Miss with Mel Brooks...
He brought in a lot of other talented comedians like Nick Kroll and you can definitely see their fingerprints on it as well.
 
I love it! I don't have a big pit like that, but what I do is use my propane grill with a cast iron vegi tray on the bottom. Fill it up with wood chips then cook the meat on the top shelf above it. It smokes will grilling, and you're mostly using the lit embers for heat instead of just the gas. It's a handy little trick!
I feel like my pits are just normal, average sized... My son just sniffed his as I was typing this. Weird.
 
So did you truck that up from Texas or was it for sale up there?
I ordered that beast in 2019 - Texas Original BAR-BQ PITS - serial # 1318 - took them 1 whole year to get it to me. they are hand welded - of course covid happened too, but it showed up July 12, 2021. On a semi truck - dropped in the road on a pallet. 900 and some odd pounds.
 
I feel like my pits are just normal, average sized... My son just sniffed his as I was typing this. Weird.
Anybody who's anybody smells their pits. It's like picking your nose. Just don't do it in front of too many people and you're good to go!
 
_CODY-BANNER.gif


NEW GAME
BLACKOUT LOGOS


title gif.gif


In the spirit of March Madness, I have taken famous college logos and blacked them out. I will post a new one every few minutes. The first person to correctly name the university gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a SPIN OF THE WHEEL OF PRIZES!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!​
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top