Ai Hydra 64HD no longer connecting to app.

After you configure on your tablet, try reinstalling on phone. At least u got this far. Goodluck
 
Alright back on line so happy now.

15832188424126198668081363697302.jpg
 
I just bought and installed 3 64HD today. Could not get them to connect to WiFi. Got this message “Device offline. Make sure that your device is connected to the internet.” Went to the iPad and check for these. Not a single unit shown under WiFi setting. Any suggestions and feedbacks would greatly appreciated.

I do not recall I had this issue with the Hydra 52 and Hydra 52HD.
 
Happened to me too. A solution that I've found work was to force close the app and then turn off bluetooth. Turn on bluetooth and then open the app.

Another thing was I opened the app on my tablet and then tried to open the app on my phone but that did not work. I had to turn off my tablet device and the app connected to my phone again. Guess the app won't let you connect to 2 bluetooth device at a time.
 
Thank you. A bit of a good progress. I was able to connect all 3 units locally, but still can’t get them to WiFi Cloud.

2032AE97-2DF0-4304-A0B2-7BDF150CC4EB.png 5EE21E93-BBBD-4003-AFC8-2F149155CBAC.png
 
The 32s and 64s don't have the wifi compatibility so you can only connect through bluetooth
 
I just bought and installed 3 64HD today. Could not get them to connect to WiFi. Got this message “Device offline. Make sure that your device is connected to the internet.” Went to the iPad and check for these. Not a single unit shown under WiFi setting. Any suggestions and feedbacks would greatly appreciated.

I do not recall I had this issue with the Hydra 52 and Hydra 52HD.
These lights Connect via Bluetooth there is no wifi connection anymore. Plug them in go to the app hit the plus sign in the top corner. Then so to ai lights they will pop up there.
 
Thank you and got them to connect thru Bluetooth now.

If I may share a few fotos under the new 64hd. The blues seem to be alot nicer than the blues from the 52hd. Fotos taken with and without filter lens.

C86C122B-8A95-4CA6-A742-66BE5147DED4.jpeg 0BEB4C9E-A4BF-4525-8BCF-10822C93A9D4.jpeg 9B40D51C-938D-4F5B-9F82-70F74909DB3C.jpg 7AE8F409-187A-4095-8051-578196881979.jpeg D3D4AC37-870F-49A0-9C4B-72E72FE09AE3.jpeg 7384B8D9-7B71-438F-9307-E2AFAFBEC445.jpeg
 
Thank you and got them to connect thru Bluetooth now.

If I may share a few fotos under the new 64hd. The blues seem to be alot nicer than the blues from the 52hd. Fotos taken with and without filter lens.

C86C122B-8A95-4CA6-A742-66BE5147DED4.jpeg 0BEB4C9E-A4BF-4525-8BCF-10822C93A9D4.jpeg 9B40D51C-938D-4F5B-9F82-70F74909DB3C.jpg 7AE8F409-187A-4095-8051-578196881979.jpeg D3D4AC37-870F-49A0-9C4B-72E72FE09AE3.jpeg 7384B8D9-7B71-438F-9307-E2AFAFBEC445.jpeg

Nice share your settings.
 
I have these on slightly higher in my last 3 52HD units.

2 hrs ramping
Blue 94
Royal Blue 92
White 25
Violet 70
UV 64
Green 5
Red 5

23824016-7D1D-424C-9071-1624FE2A8B98.png
 
Hoping somebody can help me just hooked up my new AI hydra 26 HD I had it all set up the account set up the hydra WiFi showed up in my WiFi settings it let me connect turn on light set in acclimation mode the whole nine But now it’s not. Any suggestions be greatly appreciated ty! ❤️
 
just had an issue myself with my new hydra 26 hd the hydra WiFi wasn’t showing up in my iphones wifi choices/connections. Was one day wasn’t the next. How I ended up fixing it.....resetting the hydra 26 hd then “forgot my password/reset password on my AI app. Weird I know but it worked.
 
Hi everyone. I had the same issue today. Turned on ai 64 hd then tried my current phone but it cant connect "bluetooth error something" then i reset my ai 64 hd but my device cant find my device. I tried using 2nd phone still cant find the device. Finally went trying my 3rd phone and it works unfortunately the 3rd phone is not mine. Does anyone know how to fix it on my own device. Please help thank you.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top