- Joined
- Aug 4, 2020
- Messages
- 69
- Reaction score
- 166
- Location
- Milford, Ct.
- What state or country do you live in
- Connecticut
I've never used Radions, but have always been a fan of AI lighting for their ease of use and what I think have been good results. I'm currently using 3 16 hd's on my 22 gallon long tank (36"x12"x12"), and getting great results with all types of corals.

Here's my build thread, if you want some additional information to see how I mounted the lights.
www.reef2reef.com

Here's my build thread, if you want some additional information to see how I mounted the lights.
Nano Build - 22 gallon Mr Aqua (closed loop)
Latest update: some changes, but nothing major. Got rid of some of my fast growing SPS, lost a few pieces here and there for unknown reasons. My best guess would be some type of bacterial infection, but who knows. Been on an LPS kick lately with after lights out late night feedings of anything...
www.reef2reef.com

