Almost Everything is $20 Live Event | Monday August 7th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

CORAL VAULT CODYBAR.jpg


GAME REMINDER
BILLIONS

title gif.gif


You don't have to be a billionaire or Paul Giamatti to get some sweet corals in our $20 Live Event! However, these folks are! For this game, I will post a picture of a famous billionaire at the bottom of every hour. The first person to identify the person (first and last name) gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $20 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck​
 
CORAL VAULT CODYBAR.jpg


NEW GAME
MONEY TRIVIA


TITLE GIF.gif


Time to see how much you know about that sweet, sweet money! For this game, I will post a money related trivia question at the bottom of every hour. The first person to answer it correct gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $20 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!​
 
it's supposed to represent divine providence
 
although, i guess, strictly speaking, nothing actually "rests" ontop of the pyramid lol
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top