Any DIY Orphek Atlantik v4 Mount Ideas?

I am looking for some ideas as well for my install for my 2 Orphek compacts.
I think i am going to hang them from my ceiling over my SCA150 Rimless.
Not a big fan of the mounting legs and how the lights look on the tank - so I will be floating them.

Anyone have any pics of these lights floating from your ceiling and what hardware you used to install them?

51051996_1460980894036888_7594613012489568256_o.jpg
 
I ordered these on Amazon and based on the dimensions, they should work perfect. Plus they are stainless steel.


If it doesn't work you can also search t-slot hook similar to photo. Then you can hook it to the extrusion.

I've also considered a threaded j hook to the mount and use the cable mount the orpheks come with
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230410_132519_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230410_132519_Chrome.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 45
If it doesn't work you can also search t-slot hook similar to photo. Then you can hook it to the extrusion.

I've also considered a threaded j hook to the mount and use the cable mount the orpheks come with
seems like a easier fix..
 
I ordered these on Amazon and based on the dimensions, they should work perfect. Plus they are stainless steel.



For those that have a fitment issue with the thumb nuts that come with the Orphek lights. These worked perfect.

90475B96-994D-4DC5-884B-6831D2248561.jpeg

AF9D7DC7-8911-4CF9-BDD5-7C561398FA0F.jpeg



 
If it doesn't work you can also search t-slot hook similar to photo. Then you can hook it to the extrusion.

I've also considered a threaded j hook to the mount and use the cable mount the orpheks come with

I bought all my T-slot alum and hardware from here. A lot cheaper than 80/20.

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top