Just wanted to give an update. I recently had to frag off and trade in to my lfs a giant chunk of this thing. I had a bunch of small pieces I glued to a rock over a month ago and placed it in the bottom right corner of the tank and some of the new polyps growing on the edges are starting to exhibit the same crazy colors I experienced when I discovered the originals. This is one weird coral straight green up top getting blasted by light and now I duplicated the orange with the frags in lower light at the bottom of the tank. Just wanted to share an update and the fact the light intensity definitely plays a role. 1st 2 pics are the growing frags at the bottom corner of tank and last one is the mother colony at the top getting lots of light.