Anyone use the Blue Life water backgrounds?

Sorry, I didn't see this. Yes, that's a perfect plan. That's exactly what we did, just our overflow was in the middle. I basically cut out the outline of it. I wish I could take pictures to show you how well it held up, but we gave that tank away about 6 months ago. That's the 5th time that tank was moved and the backing was still like the day I put it on there.... flawless.
 
Tried that, got bubbles. Ended up using plasti-dip, peel able. You can make your own custom blues, or black.
 
Well it came in the mail today me n the wife will be putting it on tonight.. I hope it goes smooth if it turns out good I'll take a pic lol
 
@Lionfish Lair went ok lol have a few bubbles I can't seem to get out hopefully the rock will hide them and the light won't make them more noticeable but looks pretty good.

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
How big of a hole did you put in the bubbles? I used the corner of a razor blade to make a small slit.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top