**** Aquaforest SALT FOR A YEAR GIVEAWAY!! ****

Been using Red Sea blue bucket for a while having great result, but after seeing aquaforest video of the amazing tank, I wanted to convert to Aquaforest salt and it would make it easier to dose using the balling method 1,2,3
 
just opened up my first bucket and looking forward to seeing some improvements in my tank !
 
I use this salt for few years, the parameters are in spot and the water is so clear always after water change. Love it!!!
 
Hell I'M gonna enter this. The buffer capacity. My calcium reactor actually turned into a nitrate reactor because the calcium in my personal SPS dominant tank barely moves and everything grows like crazy. I switch from Trop Marin over to Aquarforest.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top