**** Aquaforest SALT FOR A YEAR GIVEAWAY!! ****

Bonus #2 Shared on Facebook!
F68241A8-B1DD-4014-B6A8-0085082369B3.png
 
Last edited:
Official entry:

From their website, I appreciate the all synthetic blend, and the immense quality controls steps they seem to take.

From others, I have heard how well it mixes, which is another important aspect to me.
 
Entry #1
I love where the parameter are at with the salt. Not to high or to low. I run my ALK a little higher but it would be a small dose instead of a larger one with other salts.
 
I haven't used Aquaforest salt before but I was recently having a conversation with a hobbiest that I have a huge amount of respect for. He uses Aquaforest salt and stated that to in his opinion it was the best salt on the market. I've been watching his sps corals grow and can see why he feels that way. It would be great to spend a year using this salt and experiencing the results for myself.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top