**** Aquaforest SALT FOR A YEAR GIVEAWAY!! ****

I like that it can be used right away and people say it mixes clear.
 
Entry #1 I like the scientific approach they take with testing the salt and the low tolerances that pass for acceptable. Seems like the mixture would be very consistent. I would be interested to try it.
 
I have never used this salt but am very interested. The parameters sound great and I like the quality control guarantee
 
I've been using this stuff for years and it's truly the best salt out there. It doesn't hurt that it's made in my home country of Poland.
 
I've been using this stuff for years and it's truly the best salt out there. It doesn't hurt that it's made in my home country of Poland.
 
I've been using this stuff for years and it's truly the best salt out there. It doesn't hurt that it's made in my home country of Poland.
 
I've been using this stuff for years and it's truly the best salt out there. It doesn't hurt that it's made in my home country of Poland.
 
I've been using this stuff for years and it's truly the best salt out there. It doesn't hurt that it's made in my home country of Poland.
 
love the quickness of the water clearing up after mixing a fresh batcj
 
I love what it would do for these zoas I just won
IMG_20190523_014011_466.jpeg
 
I like that 1) they give the parameters for the salt and 2) that it seems to be a better alignment for the coral needs than most of the other brands on the market!
 
I like that 1) they give the parameters for the salt and 2) that it seems to be a better alignment for the coral needs than most of the other brands on the market!
 
Entry # 1

I dont currently use this salt but will be incorporating the AF method and am switching over to AF reef salt from tm pro...love the lower alk.
 
I have been using aquaforest in my tank. Love the detail and attention that is placed on each batch. Also love how quickly in mixes.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top