**** Aquaforest SALT FOR A YEAR GIVEAWAY!! ****

I like the fact that it is synthetic and clean, mixed to strict lab standards and had icp testing and controls, and mixes clean and clear quickly. I’d love to switch over.
 
I like pretty much everything about this salt , mixes up clear in minutes, parameters are always on point , I love ,love the measuring cups you get in the bucket makes mixing up a perfect salinity batch easily , comes in two size buckets and far as im concerned its the best salt ive tried so im sticking with it
 
I love Af salt, have been using it for several years now, and have noticed improvements with component 1+,2+,3+.
 
I'm new to the hobby I just got a tank ats a waterbox 7 I like how they make it I thought it all came out of the ocean is 1 bucket a month enough for this tank
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top