**** Aquaforest SALT FOR A YEAR GIVEAWAY!! ****

I have read a lot about this salt. I have not tried it, but that is because i am still researching my transition from fresh water to Reef!
 
Entry # 1 - The videos on the website are very informative. They suggest that if switching to their salts from another salt product, that it be done slowly, in small water changes over a long period of time. I imagine that would be wise no matter what salts are used if changing salts. Good Information!
 
I am now out of Aquaforest salt. Feel naked without it . . . .LOL. Time to order more
 
Wow! What an awesome contest! I love the specific parameters based on the type of tank.
 
This looks like some really good salt. I like that they have the nutrients figured out for it for different salinity and different needs. Very convenient.
 
I love this salt it works well all around.
Winning will make me very happy
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top