**** Aquaforest SALT FOR A YEAR GIVEAWAY!! ****

It's all we use. Hey, HEY, gimme this. Just draw my number or whatever. I already go through a pallet of this stuff a month. The new clam tanks went up today and guess what they're using. The cloudiness is from the sand, not the salt. Aqua Forest dissolves faster than any salt I've ever seen.

aquaforest.jpg
 
I really like the packaging. Also the salt keep my tank nice and clean for longer! Elements are always on point too!
 
I haven't used this salt yet but read good reviews. I like the parameters of it.
Its worth it. Just fired up my new tank a while back and it was the BEST
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top