**** Aquaforest SALT FOR A YEAR GIVEAWAY!! ****

Haven’t tried it yet but love the packaging;) and all the great reviews in this thread. Would love to try it.
 
Official Entry: I was intrigued by the description of synthetic salt as opposed to solar or mined salts, but what I was impressed with is the ability to enter the lot code into the Aquaforest website and get the ICP results.
 
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: I am a supporting member
 
I like the parameters and that tis salt mixes easily and no residues.
 
I use Instant ocean now for my 350 gallon system and have been thinking of switching to something with higher parameters for a mixed reef. I do 40 gallon water changes every 2 weeks religiously to keep parameters in check and would love to try something that would further support coral growth.
 
I like the parameter numbers the salt mixes to and not having to adjust the levels to match my tank. Seeing it go into a red sea tank could also be a good thumb at a competitor's nose too :p
 
I like how much quality is stressed in the video and on your website. Heck, even the buckets look like higher quality, with the locking tabs!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top