**** Aquaforest SALT FOR A YEAR GIVEAWAY!! ****

I’ve never tried but would like to. The brand I use now leaves residue in my cans
 
I like that the magnesium is around 1350 but the other elements aren't super high. usually high magnesium also gets high alk, calcium, etc.. in a salt mix
 
I haven’t used your salt, but I’m in the market for a new salt, Instant Ocean Reef Crystals sucks a has killed over $2,000.00 Acros with a Alkalinity of 14 dKH.
I especially like the dependability, easy to mix and use immediately. Key points for a reefer with issues, and a need to do immediate water changes without any complications.
 
I like how you can see the parameters online for each specific batch of salt.
 
I like the honesty part.
Note: Even though our salt is thoroughly mixed, not every bucket/box will be identical. The parameters can vary slightly between containers and around a 2-3% variation is acceptable. This fluctuation is a result of both physical properties of the mix and the limitations of the processing techniques available.
Also like the parameters seem to be pretty close to what we need in our tanks.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top