**** Aquaforest SALT FOR A YEAR GIVEAWAY!! ****

I’m just making the switch from FW to SW and have been recommended this brand for it being high quality from other reefers. Free salt would mean me getting my tank up and running quicker!
 
I like the chemical makeup of this salt and also the 5 day window to do a water change.when I finish my current salt ( Aquavitro Salinity for Reefs ) I'll try Aquaforest salt
 
Official entry and stuff

I like it because it not Red Sea. My wife likes it because it comes in a her favorite color ... a purple bucket
 
The laboratory production is a huge plus for me personally, not to mention the great balance in key components of Alk, K, Mg, and Ca to assist with coral growth.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top