AquaticLife Smart Buddie Booster Pump vs Others ?

Here’s mine.

FC56D57B-A871-4BCB-AC0D-287A722664CE.jpeg
 
Nice. Is there a advantage to having the Buddy above the RO or just good for your space ?
 
I may just use 1/2" wood to anchor the set-up firmly, but I'm a "bling" guy, so that's why I posted this thread. I've thought the red, blue powder,silver etc. coated metal pegboard
like in my garage/man cave, like in my garage/mancave. Pegboard for placing tools etc. would be great as you can move anything anytime you need to as time goes on.

1572730941035.png

 
I could not post a link from Amazon, and dont know why, but if you're interested go over there and type in metal pegboard. I have two panels above my wall mounted, automotive parts washer that has all my tools, brushes, parts cleaner....works and looks great. The tray folds up, has a light, all the wash is below, has a drain, hooks for drying parts. I bought a pump that can handle harsh was chemicals if needed and can be placed on the bench or even load it up in your truck\car to a different location. I plan on more panels near my workbench. The blue looks close to my body color on my 1966 Ford 427 Shelbt Cobra replica I built years ago. I'm almost done with building my new engine. 428FE with stacked electronic fuel injection. I'm painting the throttle bodies my Cobra color. Pics below are before I painted the block, bell housing, tranny. They are blue now.

Redline 1.jpg Redline 2.jpg tn_full_Rodfest_2007_008a3_1.jpg Roycepics020.jpg EngineatSpeedway05.jpg P1080152.jpg 31947894_10211215375449350_1608012893511483392_n.jpg 31895221_10211215402810034_4812039259168964608_n.jpg P1080153.jpg
 
Last edited:
I may just use 1/2" wood to anchor the set-up firmly, but I'm a "bling" guy, so that's why I posted this thread. I've thought the red, blue powder,silver etc. coated metal pegboard
like in my garage/man cave, like in my garage/mancave. Pegboard for placing tools etc. would be great as you can move anything anytime you need to as time goes on.

I'm sure it could be mounted but ut really is made to sit on a shelf. So as long as the shelf would fit the peg board it would work.
 
I have one lasted 3yrs before it stopped working. But I did buy another one because of all the auto features and the ease of pluging a new one back in.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top