I'm sorry to hear about all these eels

.
Today I asked my LFS to order me a sump with a built in refugium. I am super excited. My LFS wanted wanted to give me a sump that they used on a fish only 200 Gallon. I didn't trust it because I know I wouldn't have space for a skimmer, and I wanted a refugium built in. This will have filter sock compartments. I wouldn't know a SINGLE thing if it wasn't for all of you. Honestly, less than a month ago I knew nothing about this. All of you have taught me things that no one else could teach me like all of you have. I mean don't get me wrong, I still have more questions than you can imagine, but I just am so happy that all of you helped me so much. Thank you.
Also I got the PF1000, my LFS ordered for me. And they were suprised that I knew about like gfo reactors and skimmers, ato's, and the owner wanted me to buy that sump from them, the one on the 200 Gallon, and I told them what I wanted. Then the owner was like "Wow, you have been doing some research" and I told them that everyone on this forum has been helping me so much and teaching me everything, and pointing me in directions that are full of information. EVERYONE here has been so amazing. Honestly, taking time out of your day, to answer MY questions.... it just seems so amazing to me. And I'm so thankful for all over you. You guys/girls share your experiences, favorite brands, recommend things to me.... honestly it's insane. Thank you

I mean that from the bottom of my heart.
(I want to keep this thread going, I still want everyone to be there while I put together my Aquarium. I still have a ridiculous amount of questions. Haha. I just am letting everyone know how I feel)
@Duke4Life
@Humblefish
@FeliciaLynn
@oodan
@Eienna
@Koolaid
@Nigelk
@Pruett-nc
@Baby Ray
@yassin.ghanem
@cj in sac ca
@Tankr75
@Happy Jon
@merlberg
@ou12004
@dwebb1031
@tomtom2245
I'm sorry if I missed ANYONE who has been helping me. I am just so tired and it's late, I'm falling asleep.