ATI Essentials while Triton out of stock?

Not according to their website.

https://www.marinedepot.com/search?Query=ati+essentials

This thread is a month old but still relevant to those as it popped up again:

I've already ordered 2 of the 10L dosing sets and have them on hand (Have been using other methods even though I have a fuge). Just need to set them up in the dosers. Triton, while is an actual brand name, I prefer to look at it more as a method. The method is simply, keep an appropriately sized fuge, and use chemicals instead of water changes to import/export chemicals and only do water changes if something gets way off and you need a reset. In my mind the Bottles don't need to say Triton to accomplish that.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top