Atlantis Purple Heart Acro - growth progression

  • Thread starter Thread starter tnyr5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Honestly, no idea. My friend Ken and I are the only people I know who have it. Anyone want to admit to it?
 
I'll give it its own thread.
Eh, screw it. I'm tired and my head hurts. Let's keep the thread on topic, though.
Here's a pic of it under daylight.
20200202_130650_edited.jpeg
 
I moved it down to a larger perch that it has completely encrusted, but it still refuses to really color back up. At this point I've kinda stopped caring lol.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top