Might be easier to just get a sort piece of the braided plastic tubing from BRS as previously suggested.Can i
Cani get that from BRS?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Might be easier to just get a sort piece of the braided plastic tubing from BRS as previously suggested.Can i
Cani get that from BRS?
Good point, i'm thinking a quieter pump (when i buy a new one) so if there is a problem I should be able to notice by the noise difference. I don't see the M1 on their website, is the M2 a newer version perhaps? it looks like its rated up to 2000GPHIMO, you really only need 5x to 6x the tank volume through the overflow after headloss. 1000 to 1200 gph.
You also need to figure out exactly what your overflow will handle, but since the system already had a Dart on it, I'm sure the drain capacity won't be a issue.
My first thought on pumps for a system ( I like quiet pumps) would be a Vectra M1, at the most radical a Vectra L1
Reef Octo VarioS 4 or 6
I use a Red Dragon 80 watt pump for my return on my 233.
Then I would look at Fluval SP6.
I've used several DC pumps externally and have used pvc for all with zero noise/vibration issues.
I meant M2.Good point, i'm thinking a quieter pump (when i buy a new one) so if there is a problem I should be able to notice by the noise difference. I don't see the M1 on their website, is the M2 a newer version perhaps? it looks like its rated up to 2000GPH
Might be easier to just get a sort piece of the braided plastic tubing from BRS as previously suggested.

But one thing you need to think about is the Reeflo pump you have now is going to require larger plumbing that say a Vectra M2. So if you start out with the Reeflo pump and decide after a short while to change it out, it will required changes in plumbing too.Good point, i'm thinking a quieter pump (when i buy a new one) so if there is a problem I should be able to notice by the noise difference. I don't see the M1 on their website, is the M2 a newer version perhaps? it looks like its rated up to 2000GPH
Ahhhh... good point myagison. Reeflos have a tendency to have bigger inlets and outletsBut one thing you need to think about is the Reeflo pump you have now is going to require larger plumbing that say a Vectra M2. So if you start out with the Reeflo pump and decide after a short while to change it out, it will required changes in plumbing too.

