- Joined
- Mar 12, 2021
- Messages
- 131
- Reaction score
- 205
- Location
- Italy
- What state or country do you live in
- Other International
Thank you @brandon429, of course feel free to share this post. I'll keep posting updates, I'm curious to see if and how much algae will grow back in a week and how the corals will do.
Just for reference, here's another couple of pics of the kind of algae that was growing in the tank:
@58e970b2-3f88-4897-87ba-5 thank you so much for the pump advice for mixing saltwater, it made things definitely easier!
Thanks to everyone else who replied as well, after all your input and insight I was finally able to do some targeted research and my understanding is now definitely better than it was before. I still have lots to learn but I feel like I took the first steps in the right direction.
Just for reference, here's another couple of pics of the kind of algae that was growing in the tank:
@58e970b2-3f88-4897-87ba-5 thank you so much for the pump advice for mixing saltwater, it made things definitely easier!
Thanks to everyone else who replied as well, after all your input and insight I was finally able to do some targeted research and my understanding is now definitely better than it was before. I still have lots to learn but I feel like I took the first steps in the right direction.



