best radion setting to make sps colors pop

  • Thread starter Thread starter elagui
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
I run my radions pretty white during midday. My schedule goes from deep blue to almost 12k for 4 hours and slowly back to deep blue. I feed an obscene amount. My sps are pretty colorful. Some could be better but very few are "brown"...
jut curious what exactly are your settings?
 
20150806_131157 [46900].jpg 20150806_130126 [46901].jpg

here is some updated pics of my tank. im having issues with one acro half of it is bleachingb but the other half looks healthy. the only thing I can think of is the side that is bleaching is the side thats being shaded from light?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top