Biota Yellow Tang weird belly

Hey the yellow tang should go after most small pellet sizes in aquariums. I've had a few customers have issues when they are in a QT tank because they're more interested in hiding rather than eating. How are they doing today?
 
Hey the yellow tang should go after most small pellet sizes in aquariums. I've had a few customers have issues when they are in a QT tank because they're more interested in hiding rather than eating. How are they doing today?
Hey unfortunately this one passed away but the local fish store I got it from will bless me with a new one for free when they get more in
 
I've been seeing quite a few of these in the stores lately and they all look pretty bad. Very thin and pale. The skin is almost translucent and and the organs visible in them. I was looking for 2 yellows but just couldn't bring myself to buy them because of thier appearance.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top