Blue sky OR3 orphek or reefbrite XHO

  • Thread starter Thread starter Falc!
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Decided to get the OR3 Blue Sky, i got to see a few on same tank at LFS and the OR3 was best color and most pop...spresd on rb were better but i removed the lenses on OR3 and pretty much matched the RBs. I dnt care about par since my hybrid system takes care of that, just wanted a more eye pleasing tank
 
Can I use the quanta or Orpheks to reduce shadowing? Or will it not give much of an effect?
 
I'll put a plug in for the Quanta bars too. I just put two of the Meso Blue and two Reef Crest Daylight bars over my aquarium and I love them! The Meso Blues are probably a deeper blue than you're looking for if you like the more teal look. If that's the case, go with the OG Pop Quanta bars. Their website (at www.quantareef.com) shows the spectrum of each of their bars. From experience, I can say they put out a ton of par (I'm measuring more than 500 par mid-way up in my tank with 4 bars), wide coverage, and the color blending is fantastic.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top