Boyt's 36x24x18 starphire rimless build.

Those shrooms are so nice
 
Update on baby rock nems even after moving four big ones int the display.

8B98424D-844A-4D90-869B-7AA01A10210B.jpeg
 
Are you doing anything special to get the nems to spawn so much?

Not that I am doing on purpose or that I know of that is causing it. They just spawned again last week, but I left right after for a two week vacation so we’ll see if there are any when I get back to move into the nem box.
 
Not that I am doing on purpose or that I know of that is causing it. They just spawned again last week, but I left right after for a two week vacation so we’ll see if there are any when I get back to move into the nem box.
Ok, thanks for the reply. Nature can be crazy at times. Tank looks good by the way.
 
Dang love your tank. I’m going to do the same dims but only 12 inches tall for a build tanking place in the very near future. Absolutely love those rfas and mushrooms. The neons on the sandbed take the tank to a whole new level
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top