Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I missed the problem you had with the zoas. Were they loosing color and staying closed up for half the day?
Woo 20,000th post 12g! What does he win?!
 
@Katrina71 I have some new pics of my tank after I got rid of the ulva and put it in the sump. Amazing what happens when you setup a awc system:
5.jpg

I have lots more pic but I don't want to take up this thread with pics of my tank :)
+1 on more pics!
 
loving it sir. You give @najer a run for money.
I would love to set you one up cause it made such a big difference in my tank!! Here is the new salt I am using and WOW I LOVE IT!!!!
salt.jpg
Here are more pictures- I have to tape my phone to some boxes so I don't tourettes the pics
1.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg
 
Thank you so much and yes this salt is good. It tests perfect with what I want my parameters to be.
I had to order it since we do not have any competent LFS around me so it cost me more but oh well.
I feel you about lfs
 
what's the white container and where did you get it.
Those are norwesco potable water containers. Too expensive to buy online but lots of different sizes and shapes. And not too expensive. I have the luxury of having a home in Ky and an apartment in OH and luckily there was a distributor in Marietta OH so I drove there and picked them up. They will drill a hole and place a bulkhead for you on the spot.
 
I always see this thread but never jump in because too much to read and I’d be lost. But told myself - if I see 19,999 messages, I’m jumping in to steal that 20k one :p Someone beat me to it
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top