Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I've had several cats and they all made me happy... let's see there was honey, and ginger, sesame, general tso...
Your cats are all named after food??? ;Facepalm
 
Im hungry for CHOW-Main
upload_2019-5-29_8-22-27.jpeg


upload_2019-5-29_8-22-13.jpeg
 
By the end @Why-Me will have a brand new TV. They should have just brought him out a new one. Faster and cheaper as well. Sorry about your TV issues.

@Katrina71 your the sticky guey center of this thread. Heck ya you should have a sponsor.
I'm happy he said I basically got a new TV minus my original speaker, which has never been turned on because I have a soundbar and surround.

All caught up wow so famous @Katrina71 1,000+ pages!!
 
I missed the problem you had with the zoas. Were they loosing color and staying closed up for half the day?
I pulled some GHA from a frag plug on my slimeball and rinsed with FW quick. Doing that saw a worm, not aefw tho, so decided to fw dip the zoas and pull the GHA off the shell they're living on.
The zoas stayed closed for 5-6 days, I thought they might not make it. Yesterday they all opened up but 1 or 2 polyps.
When they opened they were ugly no color now they look a little better, I'm sure they'll be fine.
 
I always see this thread but never jump in because too much to read and I’d be lost. But told myself - if I see 19,999 messages, I’m jumping in to steal that 20k one :p Someone beat me to it
Don't ever feel like you have to read. These guys on here have lots of knowledge in pics alone!
 
Been super busy. I am getting back on the test build after the going away party this weekend.

And on top of all the other expenses, I had to have the AC fixed this morning. :(
 
Don't ever feel like you have to read. These guys on here have lots of knowledge in pics alone!
I actually read the beginning of this post a long time ago. I guess you’ve come a long way since then. Have you got current tank(s) pics? Curious to see how your setup has evolved.

You’re one of the friendliest people on this forum. :)
 
Been super busy. I am getting back on the test build after the going away party this weekend.

And on top of all the other expenses, I had to have the AC fixed this morning. :(
what was wrong with it? I hope not crazy expensive
 
Well it could have been if I didn't know people. ;)

The guy who worked on it last year screwed me over and disappeared. This was just more fallout from his shoddy work.

My best friend's dad taught with the guy who owns the AC company and he came out and worked on it. This round was just a coil cleaning and a leaking fitting that took 4 pounds of freon. Still more stuff to fix the other guy broke but it'll keep until fall.

Thanks for asking.
 
I actually read the beginning of this post a long time ago. I guess you’ve come a long way since then. Have you got current tank(s) pics? Curious to see how your setup has evolved.

You’re one of the friendliest people on this forum. :)
Everyone on this thread is friendly. Very smart too (not me) nobody will steer you wrong here.
 
@Katrina71
What is the hold up on the new tank? Need some help with something? We can help push you over the edge in many ways you know!
Honestly money. Embarrassing, but true. Andrew comes first and medical bills.
 
I know we all deal with budget constraints. I make minimum wage. Not easy an easy hobby to do when weekly groceries alone take 3/4 of your check. Hopefully I will be able to find a better job that accommodates Middle School hours.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top