- Joined
- Feb 24, 2017
- Messages
- 9,245
- Reaction score
- 35,072
- Location
- South Carolina
- What state or country do you live in
- South Carolina
That's a nice old Ford. I'd love to have a 53-56ish F100.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What? No McNugget?I've had several cats and they all made me happy... let's see there was honey, and ginger, sesame, general tso...
I was trying to post this over the weekend but R2R was slow.
My dad bought himself a truck for summer cruisin'.
35 Ford pickup
![]()
He has found a bed, fender, tailgate, and running boards. I thought it would look cool done up like an old vineyard truck with wine barrels in the flatbed, but he wants it back to stock.Oooh! A flat bed!
I have a 56 ford cab i was planning on building. Didnt happen yet. Lol. My favorite is the '57 Apache. There is no more beautiful truck in the world.That's a nice old Ford. I'd love to have a 53-56ish F100.
I have a 56 ford cab i was planning on building. Didnt happen yet. Lol. My favorite is the '57 Apache. There is no more beautiful truck in the world.


Wooo!!! That’s great news !Done and done ..goal reached!! Enjoy camp!! And then go win survivor and take me to the finals!!![]()
Woo hoo... also, pics or it didn't happen!Great news! My new build just finished its initial cycle. I am hoping that transfering some of my old rock and sand seeds some of those 'mature' bacteria. I will be transferring everything over this weekend. Super excited!
Dont worry, there will be pics.Woo hoo... also, pics or it didn't happen!
Awesome! Now we get to pick out some coral to peer pressure you withGreat news! My new build just finished its initial cycle. I am hoping that transfering some of my old rock and sand seeds some of those 'mature' bacteria. I will be transferring everything over this weekend. Super excited!

Something Rainbow...

