Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I was trying to post this over the weekend but R2R was slow.
My dad bought himself a truck for summer cruisin'.

35 Ford pickup
IMG_20190525_200253_01.jpg

Love it!! If black rim and red calipers it to look like my pickup and cruise a then and now show
 
Oooh! A flat bed!
He has found a bed, fender, tailgate, and running boards. I thought it would look cool done up like an old vineyard truck with wine barrels in the flatbed, but he wants it back to stock.
 
That's a nice old Ford. I'd love to have a 53-56ish F100.
I have a 56 ford cab i was planning on building. Didnt happen yet. Lol. My favorite is the '57 Apache. There is no more beautiful truck in the world.
 
I have a 56 ford cab i was planning on building. Didnt happen yet. Lol. My favorite is the '57 Apache. There is no more beautiful truck in the world.

I had a 53 ford anniversary edition.

Had a 57 apache as well. I still love the 64-66 chevy. I grew up riding in one and will always be attached.
 
It ain't old, but I'd love to have a 03 F150 Harley Davidson Edition. 100 years of Ford and Harley. Best auto and motorcycle manufacturers out there. Of course my opinion is the right opinion. :p:cool:
 
Done and done ..goal reached!! Enjoy camp!! And then go win survivor and take me to the finals!! :)
Wooo!!! That’s great news !
 
Great news! My new build just finished its initial cycle. I am hoping that transfering some of my old rock and sand seeds some of those 'mature' bacteria. I will be transferring everything over this weekend. Super excited!
 
Great news! My new build just finished its initial cycle. I am hoping that transfering some of my old rock and sand seeds some of those 'mature' bacteria. I will be transferring everything over this weekend. Super excited!
Woo hoo... also, pics or it didn't happen!
 
I see y'all have been busy today while I have been at work. I have no way to express how I feel right now. Your love and support of my son has been just overwhelming. I never in a million years ever thought I would find so much good in so many people. Y'all have given me a different view of the world. It inspires me to be a better person every day.
 
Great news! My new build just finished its initial cycle. I am hoping that transfering some of my old rock and sand seeds some of those 'mature' bacteria. I will be transferring everything over this weekend. Super excited!
Awesome! Now we get to pick out some coral to peer pressure you with:)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top