Brand New 8 gallon bio cube


4faf90172e075c592fe2ad87be548a4c.jpg


Uncccccle!!!
 
Good morning everyone! I kept the site warm while you were sleeping.

Good morning!
Not everyone was sleeping and I don't think I want to know the methods employed keeping the site warm!
 
Not in yet. Should be here tomorrow. A few other things I ordered came Saturday, but not the pump.

Speaking of "things coming in."

I received this message about the Tunze MAR I won. It is sounding pretty cool.

"Hi Chris,
The first MAR reactors should be delivered to us today, we will get it shipped out to you on Monday. Thank you, FWIW, you will likely be not just the first in the US to get one, but in the world as all of the first run shipped to the US and outside of a few prototypes, these are the absolute first. I have only seen photos with the last revisions which added the ability to use it more or less as a chaeto canister filter in addition to in sump or beside sump use. Do read the instructions carefully, the lid can close 2 ways, magnetically is only suitable for in sump use, any other use you want to use the thumbscrews."
 
Speaking of "things coming in."

I received this message about the Tunze MAR I won. It is sounding pretty cool.

"Hi Chris,
The first MAR reactors should be delivered to us today, we will get it shipped out to you on Monday. Thank you, FWIW, you will likely be not just the first in the US to get one, but in the world as all of the first run shipped to the US and outside of a few prototypes, these are the absolute first. I have only seen photos with the last revisions which added the ability to use it more or less as a chaeto canister filter in addition to in sump or beside sump use. Do read the instructions carefully, the lid can close 2 ways, magnetically is only suitable for in sump use, any other use you want to use the thumbscrews."
First in the world!

B245F972-971A-431A-9C97-BB5F86A839B3.gif


 
I wonder if having something you can prove is the first in the world, makes it more valuable?

I think I would leave it in a box for 10 years and see. ;)

Of course if it was going to our buddy fin, it would stay in the box for 10 years. (sorry buddy, I just had to).
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top