Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

1,276 days since my last cigarette

Hello,

Nice job it just means you will live 1,276 days longer so that’s a huge positive. Sorry about your mum, never a good thing and honestly, we can blame smoking etc but pretty much everything causes cancer. With how bad the air is and environment I’m surprised anyone’s lungs are clean. Yes smoking doesn’t help, but we have had some lige to be over 100 years old and smoked on their death bed. (I’m not encouraging to smoke lol by any means), but, it’s kinda like kieth Richards, he has done every substance known on the periodic chart and then some. The entire planet could go up in smoke and everything dies except kieth Richards and cockroaches.
 
Cocaine was easier to quit than smoking. I wish I was kidding.
Quitting drinking was hard, I’m hoping it is easier than that.
 
Tom Selleck was at Walmart today. Okay, not exact same car but close enough.
20190602_112951.jpg
 
1,047 days since my mom passed from cancer associated from smoking

My mother asked me what I wanted for my wedding back in 1985 and I said for you to quit smoking. She did that day and promptly died of lung cancer 10 years later! They use to say in 10 years your risk will be back to what it was if you had never smoked. But she didn’t make it that long :( She was diagnosed at 8 years. Wish I could have stopped her sooner she missed out on 12 grandkids (6) from me and now 9 great grandkids (4) from me. Or should I say they missed out on her. I know it’s not easy but don’t steal those days from your loved ones and don’t wait for a “good” reason! [emoji22] look around you ... today is the reason!
 
Cocaine was easier to quit than smoking. I wish I was kidding.
Since we are being honest I would agree with this 100% (this thread is always very honest). This August I can say I have not done hard drugs in 20 years, but I always go back to smoking. The electronic cigarette does feel better on my body though and I do not stink around the kids or at work.

 
Last edited:
Just talked to Andrew. I almost cried. He said he stopped everyone getting off the bus at Arlington and told them to remove their hat. His teacher said they had to wear them. Andrew said he did not want to be a part of the group that did not show respect for the men & women buried there. No hats were worn.
 
Just talked to Andrew. I almost cried. He said he stopped everyone getting off the bus at Arlington and told them to remove their hat. His teacher said they had to wear them. Andrew said he did not want to be a part of the group that did not show respect for the men & women buried there. No hats were worn.

My god, that just did my heart good to hear.
 
Kinda sad. She could have aged gracefully and been a lovely woman.
Lol, something i think about occasionally. Some of the bad ones are hideous.

When I win the lottery I need to remember not to waste my money. ;- )
 
Lol, something i think about occasionally. Some of the bad ones are hideous.

When I win the lottery I need to remember not to waste my money. ;- )

That's what you have us for. If you win, we will spend your money for you and tell you how amazing you look. ;)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top