Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

@Fin If you are just feeling overwhelmed with setting it up solo while caring for your wife, Andrew and I could make the trip. All you would have to do is direct us what to do. We work cheap. Diet Mtn Dew.
Thank you for the kind offer. I know you would do it too. You left out trying to control a maniac husky though. :-)
 
My research at the university is in the field of “anti-aging” now called healthy aging. Can you say “fountain of youth” heck I’m 85 and doing ok ...jk actually 55. But still doing ok!
I am 64, but generally doing ok as well. I had issues with my kidneys when I was a little kid and into my 20s. I am a rarity. Nephrotic Syndrome with a horseshoe kidney. Fortunately, the NS has been in remission since the early 80s. I see my nephrologist every six months so he can keep tabs on me. People are usually surprised when they learn my age, so I am thankful that I apparently still don't look like a geezer - yet. :)
 
Angus says Good Morning!
IMG_20190602_111715483.jpg
 
I maybe don't look my age, but some days I feel 112.
Same... I get carded for tobacco stuff still.... I’ll be 30 next year ! Lol. It makes me crazy.
 
Nice frogspawn! Did you know those are super valuable now? I noticed they are over $200 for more than 1 head online now. Your sittin on a goldmine over there!
 
You are welcome to some. His has about 10-12 heads.
Oh thank you :) I have a nice 4 header now I’ve had for a long time. Enjoy yours! It’s nice !
 
It is massive. It was a 3 head gift from a marine biologist.
IMG_20190602_114733166.jpg
Wow very nice! I’ll get a pic of mine once lights are on; two hours to go. Lol
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top