Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I love gray faces on dogs.
She gets a little lighter seemingly every day now. All her gray/white now used to be Rottweiler brown. She’s a mutt. All Lab in personality. Only the loud/deep bark of a Rotty.
 
She gets a little lighter seemingly every day now. All her gray/white now used to be Rottweiler brown. She’s a mutt. All Lab in personality. Only the loud/deep bark of a Rotty.
There is a lab mix that comes with a guy to my work. She has gray whiskers too. I give her ice cream. I get kisses. Fair trade.
 
Dawn Wells is 80 years old. Tina Louise is 85. I follow Dawn Wells on Facebook and she often posts pictures and she still looks great - and still looks like herself. Tina Louise has not aged well and has probably had a bunch of work done, to the point that she doesn't even resemble her former self. Maybe she should maybe not dress like she did 50 years ago.

Ginger.jpg
Kinda sad. She could have aged gracefully and been a lovely woman.
 
Aviators, check
Galaxy buds, check
SiriusXM app set to Lithium 90s alternative rock and grunge, check
Lawnmower deck patched so it stops throwing pecans and rocks at my head, check

Up at at it 'early' today before its 100 degrees. Nice breeze, good day for cutting the grass(weeds).

20190601_094140.jpg
20190601_094135.jpg

I did that yesterday!!
Here's an after pic of me enjoying the day

IMG_20190531_171114.jpg



Here's today's pic from a car show I was at.
Mopars in the park, lots of Hemis.
Although not a hemi this plymouth has a twin turbo big block instead.

IMG_20190601_104451.jpg
 
I did that yesterday!!
Here's an after pic of me enjoying the day

IMG_20190531_171114.jpg



Here's today's pic from a car show I was at.
Mopars in the park, lots of Hemis.
Although not a hemi this plymouth has a twin turbo big block instead.

IMG_20190601_104451.jpg
Now that's growing old gracefully!!!
 
I did that yesterday!!
Here's an after pic of me enjoying the day

IMG_20190531_171114.jpg
Look at all that pretty green... it's already too hot for my grass here and its turned yellow and crunchy. Under my largest pecan is still all green and soft and not a weed in sight. The centipede does well until it gets too hot, the weeds are better at handling the heat and lack of rain. Guess I need a sprinkler.
 
Aviators, check
Galaxy buds, check
SiriusXM app set to Lithium 90s alternative rock and grunge, check
Lawnmower deck patched so it stops throwing pecans and rocks at my head, check

Up at at it 'early' today before its 100 degrees. Nice breeze, good day for cutting the grass(weeds).

20190601_094140.jpg
20190601_094135.jpg

Same five acres and trimming!!
 
With all due respect to the women here, I always looked at a women’s mother as a guide to the future.


We just talked about that today. Someone came to visit my daughter and I asked who it was and couldn’t believe it was the same girl from when they were young. Looks just like her mother now.
 
Need a hose?
No, but if you could turn back the clock about 15 years to get me back in my 40s, I might have more energy to finish it. I get sidetracked so easily and require frequent naps now. :-)
 
Kinda sad. She could have aged gracefully and been a lovely woman.
I didn't purposely pull a bad pic of her either. All the ones I found were that bad, or worse. She ruined her face.
 
@Fin If you are just feeling overwhelmed with setting it up solo while caring for your wife, Andrew and I could make the trip. All you would have to do is direct us what to do. We work cheap. Diet Mtn Dew.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top