NY_Caveman
likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View BadgesExcellence Award
Reef Squad Emeritus
Hospitality Award
WCRC Member
LOL, now I really want to throw pecans at your head while you are mowing. ;Woot
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
LOL, now I really want to throw pecans at your head while you are mowing. ;Woot
LOL, now I really want to throw pecans at your head while you are mowing. ;Woot
I ordered my tank in May 2015. Still dry 4 years later. Hard to believe.

No, it isn't. Just when ya think...I understand.I ordered my tank in May 2015. Still dry 4 years later. Hard to believe.

We could use some cute husky picsTechnically, I guess I am a "reefless reefer." But, I do have a tank.![]()
Couldnt bring myself to 'like that'. I hope you splash some water into it in the near futureI ordered my tank in May 2015. Still dry 4 years later. Hard to believe.
How bout a 15 year old lumpy lab fresh outa the bath?We could use some cute husky pics
Came out nice, Love the cabinet!Transfer complete! Mostly. It took longer than I thought it would, but here it is. Pay no mind to the 2 big rocks on the right side. My pistol shrimp went missing, and I couldnt find him in the sand. I am hoping he is in the rocks and I can remove them when he comes out. I am also going to build a wall mounted canopy type thing to house the light, but the ugly legs will work for now.![]()
![]()
![]()

Your baby is spoiled!How bout a 15 year old lumpy lab fresh outa the bath?
![]()
![]()
Thank you! That cabinet was a pine dinning table. Reclaiming is the new cheap.Came out nice, Love the cabinet!
Hiya all, long time no pop in![]()
This time of year with her allergies she gets bathed more than I do!Your baby is spoiled!
Aww black labs are so sweetHow bout a 15 year old lumpy lab fresh outa the bath?
![]()
![]()
Good to have you back and back in the gameCame out nice, Love the cabinet!
Hiya all, long time no pop in![]()

