Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

20190601_094140.jpg
20190601_094135.jpg
LOL, now I really want to throw pecans at your head while you are mowing. ;Woot

 
LOL, now I really want to throw pecans at your head while you are mowing. ;Woot

It's like hitting the guy at the driving range that picks up the golf balls!
 
I just moved into a whole new world of reefing. I'm starting to feel like Im getting close to being legit.
IMG_20190601_140854365.jpg
my middle son put most of the screws in the legs. There was a step learning curve on using a drill. Had to replace 12 screws but he learned. I had him put in extra screws till he didnt mess one up and I didnt have to help.
 
Transfer complete! Mostly. It took longer than I thought it would, but here it is. Pay no mind to the 2 big rocks on the right side. My pistol shrimp went missing, and I couldnt find him in the sand. I am hoping he is in the rocks and I can remove them when he comes out. I am also going to build a wall mounted canopy type thing to house the light, but the ugly legs will work for now.
20190601_124117.jpg
20190601_150812.jpg
20190601_150825.jpg
 
Transfer complete! Mostly. It took longer than I thought it would, but here it is. Pay no mind to the 2 big rocks on the right side. My pistol shrimp went missing, and I couldnt find him in the sand. I am hoping he is in the rocks and I can remove them when he comes out. I am also going to build a wall mounted canopy type thing to house the light, but the ugly legs will work for now.
20190601_124117.jpg
20190601_150812.jpg
20190601_150825.jpg
Came out nice, Love the cabinet!

Hiya all, long time no pop in ;)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top