- Joined
- Sep 28, 2013
- Messages
- 7,860
- Reaction score
- 43,918
- Location
- Lake Charles LA
- What state or country do you live in
- Louisiana
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Only thing I got was a headacheI'm always happy when you guys get new badges!

Hmmm. Mine is horrible. Funny, but bad. Let us know what one you go with.Like I told @Manose I wanted my email address to be one of the following:
grandmaster@
allpowerful@
or ultimately
ceo@
![]()
Me too! LolOnly thing I got was a headache![]()
+1Of it weren't for @Manose this whole thing would fall apart.
Sometimes they help build confidence when depressed. That is how it was for me in scouts cause all the kids picked on the one that twitched.@Manose you don't need a badge! It's funny, we just talked about this at scouts tonight. I don't wear most of my patches. I am afraid someone will think I know what I'm doing.
You'd be the one I'd pick to partner with. You know Andrew would too!Sometimes they help build confidence when depressed. That is how it was for me in scouts cause all the kids picked on the one that twitched.
That's gonna be stuck in my headSooo. Uh, i has a question!!!!! Is there an answer to: How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
I bought one of these last year. Worth every penny working in a steel and concrete shop. https://www.lowes.com/pd/portacool-...gZyxxgs67kgldP_KiGS9BvTAgIK-26lQaArn7EALw_wcB@Manose I gotta figure out how to make a swamp cooler. See... I'll bet you know. Ice chest air conditioner thing.
Oh. LolThis has to work off of DeWalt batteries.

