Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Oh really? Last I heard they still were doing d3, they just announced another expansion to d2 on Tuesday that goes live in fall but it’s another $60. Maybe they are rolling d3 into that expansion instead and just keep building d2?
Maybe I misread about D3. Probably was looking at the expansion.I haven't been into Destiny 2 since I no-lifed the campaign the night it released(which happened to be on my week off) and quickly got bored with the serious lack of content and crappy game play. It was a serious let down for me.
 
Maybe I misread about D3. Probably was looking at the expansion.I haven't been into Destiny 2 since I no-lifed the campaign the night it released(which happened to be on my week off) and quickly got bored with the serious lack of content and crappy game play. It was a serious let down for me.
That first campaign was the worst !! Hahaha, I hated that so much. Yea it’s gotten better since then, and even better since the company split. Give it a try again, it’s legit. Do you have PS4?
 
Hello,

I used my flip phone since I was I think 16, and was dumb and went for a smart phone like a year ago. What a drain and waste of time, I can’t beliebe how much time people spend on their phones lol.
 
That first campaign was the worst !! Hahaha, I hated that so much. Yea it’s gotten better since then, and even better since the company split. Give it a try again, it’s legit. Do you have PS4?
XBOne... hense my anger at the &@#^@%##%@* Sony exclusives.
 
Hello,

I used my flip phone since I was I think 16, and was dumb and went for a smart phone like a year ago. What a drain and waste of time, I can’t beliebe how much time people spend on their phones lol.
Sarah! Lol. It’s like humanity’s greatest invention. It’s every encyclopedia ever made, how to videos/guides, communication device, entertainment center, camera, gps, it can save your life, it can be used anywhere in the world and it fits in your pocket. Not everyone is playing candycrush, lol. ;)
 
Sarah! Lol. It’s like humanity’s greatest invention. It’s every encyclopedia ever made, how to videos/guides, communication device, entertainment center, gps, it can save your life, and it can be used anywhere in the world. Not everyone is playing candycrush, lol. ;)
Greatest, and worst at the same time... Actually, tied for greatest and worst with plastic.
 
Yep, I've been a few times. Bought some live rock from him a few years ago when I set up my 35 cube. Will is pretty cool also. He's in West Columbia over in Lexington county, I know you know EXACTLY where that is... but it's like the other side of the world for me to drive there. No exit off an interstate close so I have to drive thru Columbia to get there. I'm a country boy, used to 2 lane rural roads with little to no traffic. I hate Columbia. Esp driving thru downtown. The good thing about driving a lifted F250, people just move out of your way and automatically give you right of way. Fishy Business is easier to get to if I'm going to drive that far. It's right off I26 on Bush River Rd.
You have it made where you're at as here we have nothing and I mean nothing. There are some stores a little over 2 hours away but they have no clue, so to me it's worth paying the extra and traveling down your way.
 
You have it made where you're at as here we have nothing and I mean nothing. There are some stores a little over 2 hours away but they have no clue, so to me it's worth paying the extra and traveling down your way.

Yea, 3 salt water stores within an hour of the house isnt bad. The scene here isn't all that great, but its here. Enough to keep 3 shops in business in the Columbia area.

I've been to Johnson City before. ETSU for a high school BOA competition. That's Bands of America. Yep, band nerd. Marched the alto saxophone and played alto and bari sax in symphonic band. Nothing but green and mountains up there. And whatever a catamount is, lol.
 
Yea, 3 salt water stores within an hour of the house isnt bad. The scene here isn't all that great, but its here. Enough to keep 3 shops in business in the Columbia area.

I've been to Johnson City before. ETSU for a high school BOA competition. That's Bands of America. Yep, band nerd. Marched the alto saxophone and played alto and bari sax in symphonic band. Nothing but green and mountains up there. And whatever a catamount is, lol.
I live right behind ETSU so I get awesome internet for streaming. I am on the same fiber they use.
 
I live right behind ETSU so I get awesome internet for streaming. I am on the same fiber they use.
Sweet, they upgraded the internet in my area recently. The best thing available when I moved into my house was 24mb fiber, and various other cable and dsl options. But AT&T just put in new fiber lines and I can upgrade to 1000mb fiber. Going to be a huge upgrade from my 24mb connection.
 
Hello,

I used my flip phone since I was I think 16, and was dumb and went for a smart phone like a year ago. What a drain and waste of time, I can’t beliebe how much time people spend on their phones lol.
But you are able to visit with us more than when you had the flip phone. :-)
 
10-4 good buddy! LOL
Now move that pregnant skateboard out of my way!
With all the talk and conspiracies about regulating this and regulating that... I want a CB in my truck. Not sure where to put the antenna tho. I have the camper shell over the back and don't want one of those huge whips.
 
The one I had on the Trans Am mounted on the inside lip of the trunk. It folded down into the trunk and completely out of sight when I wasn't using the radio. Been about 45 years since I had one, so no idea what all is available for antennas now. :-)
 
Nope. I live for vacations when i can lose it or leave it on the dresser for days on end! True vacations dont have phones.
This is the reason I love cruises. Customers can't call. Sigh
 
Yea, 3 salt water stores within an hour of the house isnt bad. The scene here isn't all that great, but its here. Enough to keep 3 shops in business in the Columbia area.

I've been to Johnson City before. ETSU for a high school BOA competition. That's Bands of America. Yep, band nerd. Marched the alto saxophone and played alto and bari sax in symphonic band. Nothing but green and mountains up there. And whatever a catamount is, lol.

Ive got two with on 10 min. One is junk the other one is just above junk status. The fist one has some decent hardware. Coral and fish are lacking.

The second one has only fluval led no t5. Decent selection of fish. Very little coral and extremely overpriced. Really only supplements are seachem(platinum dealer). Won't carry LRS since they carry rods. Unless an emergency I travel to collinsville or st Louis
 
Last edited:
@Robin Haselden antennas have come a long way. Police cars are proof, but...the old school guys that still mount a whip can hear from anywhere.
My first phone was a flip NEXTEL phone. I kept it for a long time.2008 grabbed a blackberry. It was stolen from my work truck and ended up with I phone 4. It was green. Now I'm have a moto g5 plus. Not cheep but not expensive.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top