Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Kyocera Slider, tough phone. Can't tell you how many times I dropped it working on cars or threw it in my tool box on top of a bunch of wrenches...Mine was a Jr Brick in 97 as a 20 year old. Work paid for all mine until about 2007 and I wanted an expensive Dumb Phone.
![]()
My first was a Nokia too. 2003. I lost it in a white stretch limo on the way to a Black Sabbath concert. It was the middle of July and 95% of the guys at the show were wearing leather jackets in an un-air conditioned venue.My first was a Nokia something...I had it so long they asked to buy it when I traded. It was about 9 years old at that point. No camera or text options.

Ugh. Guess I will check back after midnight. Heading to get my kids in a moment. Have a great day everyone!Another freaking live sale here today. GRRRRRRRRR!
Nope. I live for vacations when i can lose it or leave it on the dresser for days on end! True vacations dont have phones.Sometimes cell phones are not a blessing. Maybe only I have days like that.
I play destiny 2, it’s getting better now that they split, destiny 3 should be amazing. I played wow to back in the day, vanilla-cataPC, Xbox One and occasionally Nintendo Switch gaming...
World of Warcraft on and off for the last 15 years, the last few expansions have been junk tho so I just play by myself on alts mostly to kill time. World of Tanks and World of Warships, both of which I dont play anymore. Sea of Thieves mostly on the Xbox, and whatever flavor of the month my clan of misfits decides to play before getting ADHD and switching to another game. Destiny 2 sounds like it will be interesting again now that Bungie got away from Activision. They are the ones responsible for ruining Blizzard(World of Warcraft developer) also.
Game publishers are ruining games now. The developers will create this awesome game, then the publisher makes them split it up into additional downloads to be released at a different time for for an additional charge and call it "DLC." Then add in what they call microtransactions where you can pay real life money for in game currency and it makes some games "pay to win."
Gone are the days of working for the cool armor or guns... just swipe mom and dads credit card and talk crap to the old guy who refuses to pay extra for a game he's already paid $60 for. It's all instant gratification and ungrateful kids now. Whippersnappers!
/end soapbox rant
Do you ever visit Palmetto Reef? I met Will at RAP when I was helping them set up their Noopsyche lights. I need to head down there soon and get some goodiesLol, Aquarium Specialty is 15 minutes from the house. Scott and Matt are good people.

Thanks! If you would like the game send me an address and I will try to get it out this weekend.@12gallonsofhex you are welcome to anything I can give you. No need to trade anything.
Yep, I've been a few times. Bought some live rock from him a few years ago when I set up my 35 cube. Will is pretty cool also. He's in West Columbia over in Lexington county, I know you know EXACTLY where that is... but it's like the other side of the world for me to drive there. No exit off an interstate close so I have to drive thru Columbia to get there. I'm a country boy, used to 2 lane rural roads with little to no traffic. I hate Columbia. Esp driving thru downtown. The good thing about driving a lifted F250, people just move out of your way and automatically give you right of way. Fishy Business is easier to get to if I'm going to drive that far. It's right off I26 on Bush River Rd.Do you ever visit Palmetto Reef? I met Will at RAP when I was helping them set up their Noopsyche lights. I need to head down there soon and get some goodies![]()
I saw an article the other day that mentioned there was to be no Destiny 3, Bungie was making all expansions up to the next one coming free and they were planning on loads of free content updates. I'll see if I can find it, one of my friends just shared it yesterday in our Facebook group.I play destiny 2, it’s getting better now that they split, destiny 3 should be amazing. I played wow to back in the day, vanilla-cata
Oh really? Last I heard they still were doing d3, they just announced another expansion to d2 on Tuesday that goes live in fall but it’s another $60. Maybe they are rolling d3 into that expansion instead and just keep building d2?I saw an article the other day that mentioned there was to be no Destiny 3, Bungie was making all expansions up to the next one coming free and they were planning on loads of free content updates. I'll see if I can find it, one of my friends just shared it yesterday in our Facebook group.

