NY_Caveman
likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View BadgesExcellence Award
Reef Squad Emeritus
Hospitality Award
WCRC Member
Sorry to laugh, but LOL!I once accidentally knocked my oldest son out playing Wii tennis.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sorry to laugh, but LOL!I once accidentally knocked my oldest son out playing Wii tennis.
Sorry to laugh, but LOL!
Is snatching souls considered a hobby?
Ha, ya think mister four degrees? I only have a Masters Degree. I was a CFA candidate for a while and took the first two tests. I found that screwing people for money was not for me. I have still helped tons of people with 401ks taxes, finances, etc. Love helping people with that stuff because it can be so scary.We all laugh about it now!! I’m way too intense.. sheesh
like a lawyer.Ha, ya think mister four degrees? I only have a Masters Degree. I was a CFA candidate for a while and took the first two tests. I found that screwing people for money was not for me. I have still helped tons of people with 401ks taxes, finances, etc. Love helping people with that stuff because it can be so scary.

like a lawyer.
well I'm a professional killer. Hobby or a way of life?
There is no pest you can't best....right?well I'm a professional killer. Hobby or a way of life?
There is that praying mantis song going on in your head am I right? LOLYesterday a guy came in to get coffee on his way to court. These are the most fun customers for me. He was wearing his pants below his anus, and proceeded to tell me how he'd been arrested in two counties for driving on suspended. He also mentioned how he was trying to raise 3 kids that weren't even his...I might have given him legal advice that I'm pretty sure got him incarcerated. Yep. I'm gonna vote hobby. It was fun.
Actually Blondie. One way or another...There is that praying mantis song going on in your head am I right? LOL
That is world of tank and I play it to the oldies.What game is that ? Nice stream man!
You did awesome at guessing it. I had over 100 viewers at one point and some cool dude spent a lot of money.It looks like world of tanks, but I have only seen it. Never played.

Right well I haven't met one yetThere is no pest you can't best....right?
Maybe a but of both. As a kid my brothers and I would catch spiders in moms canning jars and try to raise them. At one time we had 10 jars on the kitchen table.so then neither hobby nor a way of life ... haha
Space Invaders. I even sucked at that.I gave up on video games not long after they came out. I did enjoy pinball though.

